Following guidance we now operate a COVID secure service, please contact us for more details.
Coronavirus Advice & Update COVID-19
If you are stuggling to cope during the Coronavirus crisis please contact us on 01642 60522 or 07957 224486. Our keyworkers are here to support you via Skype or telephone contact. There are also other orgainsiations available to help across Stockton on Tees.
* Catalyst Stockton -offering community support to vulnerable and elderly residents call 01642 733906
7 days a week 8am-6pm
* Mind - offering support to individuals struggling with their mental health
* Under 18's - support also available to young people under the age of 18 with mental health concerns including depression, anxiety and how to keep well during isolation.
* Grandparents Plus - Offering advice and support to grandparent and kinship carers
* Welfare checks - If you are concerned about a loved one who you cannot contact please contact
CGL 01274 296023 https://www.changegrowlive.org/ if they are accessing treatment to report your concerns or call the Police on 111. Police emergency is still available if you believe the situation to be life threatening.
* Adfam - Top tips for staying isolated with your families https://adfam.org.uk/adfam-top-tips
5 Nelson Terrace, Stockton-on-Tees. TS18 1NJ
email@example.com / Tel. 01642 605222