COVID-19 Coronavirus Update 27/10/2020
“During the past several months we have endeavoured to adapt our service to ensure the safety and well being of our clients, staff and the general public.
Bridges centre is operating as a COVID secure workplace. We have hand hygiene stations in all rooms and operate on an appointment only basis to reduce the number of people in the building at any one time.
We recognise a lot of our clients are members of an at risk group and our primary aim is to protect the health and wellbeing of clients, staff and the local community. We are currently able to offer a wide range of services including telephone, Skype, Zoom, What's App and pre arranged face to face sessions. Please call us if you require any further information, advice or guidance”
Tina Williams, Project Manager.
The following measures have been put in place as a response to the virus:
* We are still accepting new referrals
* All one to one appointments are conducted remotely via telephone, Zoom or Skype
* All groups maintain social distancing and have reduced numbers or are online.
* Outreach visits are risk assessed and conducted in line with Government Tier advice.
* The office is has increased sanitisation stations and remains closed for drop in's,
* Any food parcel requirements should be discussed via telephone with your key worker
* Clients will be regularly contacted by their key worker with any updates
* The helpline will remain open for any emergency support requirements
* The office will be manned between 11-3 each day with online appointments available from 10-4pm Monday-Friday.
If you are displaying any COVID symptoms including a new persistent cough, temperature, loss of sense of taste and/or smell please contact the NHS for a test and do not attend any appointments at Bridges. Thank you for your cooperation.
For upto date NHS and Government guidance please follow the links below:
Helpful other links
Catalyst Stockton -https://www.catalyststockton.org offering community support to vulnerable and elderly residents call 01642 733906 7 days a week 8am-6pm
* Mind - offering support to individuals struggling with their mental health
* Under 18's - support also available to young people under the age of 18 with mental health concerns including depression, anxiety and how to keep well during isolation.
* Grandparents Plus - Offering advice and support to grandparent and kinship carers
* Welfare checks - If you are concerned about a loved one who you cannot contact please contact
CGL 01274 296023 https://www.changegrowlive.org/ if they are accessing treatment to report your concerns or call the Police on 111. Police emergency is still available if you believe the situation to be life threatening.
* Adfam - Top tips for staying isolated with your families https://adfam.org.uk/adfam-top-tips