COVID-19 Coronavirus Update 07/04/2020
“Regrettably due to the announcements made by the Government over the last few days regarding COVID-19 Bridges has taken the decision to suspend all face to face appointments.
The centre will be closed to clients and the public until further notice.
We recognise a lot of our clients are members of an at risk group and our primary aim is to protect the health and wellbeing of clients, staff and the local community. We will however still be available to support you through other measures for as long as necessary. Please call us if you require any further information, advice or guidance”
Tina Williams, Project Manager.
The following measures have been put in place as a response to the virus:
* we are still accepting new referrals
* All one to one and home visit appointments will be conducted via telephone or Skype
* All groups are postponed until further notice
* All outreach services are cancelled
* The office is closed to all clients and general public
* Any food parcel requirements should be discussed via telephone with your key worker
* Clients will be regularly contacted by their key worker with any updates
* The helpline will remain open for any emergency support requirements
* In exceptional circumstances face to face appointments can be arranged in open spaces maintaining the guidance on social distancing.
For unto date NHS and Government guidance please follow the links below:
Helpful other links
Catalyst Stockton -https://www.catalyststockton.org offering community support to vulnerable and elderly residents call 01642 733906 7 days a week 8am-6pm
* Mind - offering support to individuals struggling with their mental health
* Under 18's - support also available to young people under the age of 18 with mental health concerns including depression, anxiety and how to keep well during isolation.
* Grandparents Plus - Offering advice and support to grandparent and kinship carers
* Welfare checks - If you are concerned about a loved one who you cannot contact please contact
CGL 01274 296023 https://www.changegrowlive.org/ if they are accessing treatment to report your concerns or call the Police on 111. Police emergency is still available if you believe the situation to be life threatening.
* Adfam - Top tips for staying isolated with your families https://adfam.org.uk/adfam-top-tips